Feeler Logitech Z5500

Checking on Amazon used is from $340-$700 (asking price) so figured I would try a number in the middle and see if there is any interest. Ebay completed listing show anywhere from $285-$500.

Logitech Z5500 "Computer" speakers, I used them as a home theatre in a dorm and now apartment living has me unable to utilize them as they get quite loud.

Asking price is $500 OBO. Trades would neither be in the form of FOID or anything Nikon in terms of DSLR.

Currently all boxed up in original packaging, minus the remote. The remote is on my tv stand.

$225 OBO?

Last edited:

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Hahahahaha unreal. I had the Z-680 (which was what was before the Z-5500), and brand new they were 299. Then you could find used Z-5500's for like 250. This was back in 2007.

Can't believe they've INCREASED. Although I did love my Z-680's, I finally sold them and went to an actual home theater (not in a box) set up with a Denon receiver and the difference is night and day. For computer speakers though, these things were badass.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
awesome speakers. back in the day, when i bought my z5300 i wish i went with these. my 5300s are still kicking though, and sounding the same as new 8 years later. :fy:

you can't buy a better set of computer speakers, period. the sound quality and reliability is second to none. they dont make them like this anymore.

Thread Info