[Feedback Wanted] Cruise to Big Door in Mundelein from Sunday C&C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Chicago Corvettes has invited us to Big Door in Mundelein, this Sunday. Realizing its Fathers Day, I wanted to get some feedback first before committing. I always try and avoid planning stuff on holidays (other than our weekly events) but if we get enough feedback, I will make the plan live. I'm always down for cruising.

Sunday Cars & Coffee will go on as usual, but the plan would be to leave Elgin around......930/ 940? Something like that. Cruise up to Mundelein, hang out and then everyone is free to do their own thing.

We had a great showing last Sunday for IRL, so maybe we can capture that magic again.

Please provide feedback ASAP.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
5ddcg0.jpg

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hmm, we haven't discussed what we're doing on Father's day for me on Sunday. Maybe I'll get to make an executive decision and mandate that we go to this and then lunch at my old favorite pizza spot when we lived up north, Bill's Pub in Mundeline.

Reactions: Mook

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Ah, forgot that the dog is going in for ACL surgery on Friday, so I don't think we'll be there. since it's 3 hours round trip. She'll likely sleep all day, but we still gotta be home for her.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Ah, forgot that the dog is going in for ACL surgery on Friday, so I don't think we'll be there. since it's 3 hours round trip. She'll likely sleep all day, but we still gotta be home for her.

Just heard back from the vet on pre-surgery bloodwork, apparently they highly recommend that the doggo stay onsite for 1 week to help with recovery. First vet that diagnosed her and set up the surgery didn't mention anything about it, so I'm glad I asked today when they called about it.

So it being Father's Day, weather pending, I'm gonna try to come to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info