📊 Poll Feedback needed regarding next cruise! Destination: Lake Geneva, WI (Tentative, May 7th)

Please Choose 1

• I'd be in for a Cruise to Lake Geneva regardless of it being the day after the Track Rental May 7th

• Interested in the Cruise, but to close to the Track Rental

• Not interested in the Destination

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Hey Guys, my plan is to have our next cruise destination be Lake Geneva, WI. Not to far, decent cruise, and some nice places to stretch the legs and grab a bite to eat.

Downside is, I am currently looking to do it on May 7th, this is the day after the track rental and I need to know how many would be interested still or if the track rental would interfere with this cruise.

Ideally May 14th would be perfect, but I will be out of town for work and I really would like to avoid waiting until late May to schedule this.

Any input would be appreciated!

*Tentative meet time on this date would be 3pm!*

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I’m on call again. You keep picking dates I’m working.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Not to be captain pedantic, but you have a typo :geek:

"Interested in the Cruise, but to too close to the Track Rental"

If I don't make a KY run after the track day I'd probably be game for the cruise.
I saw that mistake shortly after making it and went, "Meh" haha

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
If you are looking for a place to eat away from the busy downtown this place is easy for groups and has a nice parking lot. About 15 min away from the downtown.

This would be perfect! Definitely don't feel like dealing with the long waits of those downtown restaurants

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
If you are looking for a place to eat away from the busy downtown this place is easy for groups and has a nice parking lot. About 15 min away from the downtown.

Call ahead because the last time I was there to grab Pizza, the restaurant wasn't open but the girls working the counter said they were trying to re-staff to get it back open.

I was going to suggest the following:

• Love
Reactions: Teege24

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Call ahead because the last time I was there to grab Pizza, the restaurant wasn't open but the girls working the counter said they were trying to re-staff to get it back open.

Haven't been there in a while but I feel staff issues are everywhere. I would have gone there this weekend and could have posted a better report. I store my snowmobile trailer down the street but not storing with them this season since new owners changed the name of the place from Chucks Storage to Geneva Storage and doubled the rates.

• Wow
Reactions: Teege24

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary

When is the last time you were at upper crust?

I am thinking this place looks to have the best parking if we had about 10+ cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info