February Ride of the Month Submission Thread

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
jl2x5Dh.jpg

Salty that I didn't realize I took this picture with the square feature. Thought it was a normal wide photo until I just looked at it to post. :dnc:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
because of the lack of entries... but i think the lack of entries comes more from the subject. :rofl:

manymoremuchomusto domestics than imports on this site that are their owner's pride and joy's

Its b/c of the lack of anyone presenting me with suitable quality pics. Joel is killing it right now tho at least.

Its not hard to take good shots these days. Phones are quite capable. I'm being a total dick right now but most of you guys are better than the crap you're submitting.

And ya, the import month is always a crapshoot :mamoru:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
because of the lack of entries... but i think the lack of entries comes more from the subject. :rofl:

manymoremuchomusto domestics than imports on this site that are their owner's pride and joy's

:werd:

We know we don't have very much import population on the site... having COTM limited to imports is sorta silly in the first place. Killing COTM because you just got a lesson in the demographics of TCG... COME AWN MAN!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Its b/c of the lack of anyone presenting me with suitable quality pics. Joel is killing it right now tho at least.

Its not hard to take good shots these days. Phones are quite capable. I'm being a total dick right now but most of you guys are better than the crap you're submitting.

And ya, the import month is always a crapshoot :mamoru:
I took a sick picture at the top but my bike isn't quite the main focus so probably not a good choice. Just pm'd you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info