TV Faster with Finnegan

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.

Anyone watching it? I have a motortrend subscription and thus far it’s been entertaining.

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
What annoyed me in the first one is that they were disregarding what Randy was suggesting. Looking forward to watching the next one with Cleetus.
I agree, but I think it was more to do with time limits than just ignoring him outright. They do kind of throw out that they didn't have the track for very long.

I think if they would have notched the frame it would have done a lot better. I didn't like them putting nitrous on a road course car, but I get why they did it.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I understand time limit, to me its got a roadkill flavor to it. I bet if it was longer we wouldn't have this show or have way less episodes. More time spent has a lower ROI and that isn't how these shows work. They need to get in and get out. Keep costs down and create as much content as possible.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Latest episode started out a little hackneyed and produced; dramatic Days of Thunder recreation, unrealistic goal (c'mon, a beat-up Fairmont and a dedicated circle track car, even a racing experience one).

But man, did the last 10 minutes deliver. I thought for sure they were going to kill Corey LaJoie :rofl: 10/10.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info