FAST Motorsports Track Day Picture's

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Yea I talked to him before.....He will not sell you picture yet.... but the cost to get the file is like 85 he said....or buy his printed out pic for 20 each or 2 for 35.....
No good shots of me til the last pass when I asked him about pics earlier in the day....
The ones w/ my camera came out better than most of his....
I have a girl who works at Fuji, so picture printing wont be an issue for me :s00ls:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
OK. I bought a kind of good shot from him last fall. Small shot that was $20 like you said.

I clicked through the thumb nails real quick at work. I know I had the same issue at GLD. The track photographer had horrible pictures compared to my buddy who just bought the camera. haha

Rick got two pictures that may be nice. Hard to tell with the small samples he gives you on the site. I emailed him to see if I could have a slightly larger image to decide if I want the pictures or not. I will let you guys know what he says.

_MG_0231.jpg

_MG_0232.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I plan on buying the pic he took that is in my avatar....but he does kinda suck....My girl at Fuji says she can make the picture look better once it is printed out....

Yeah, The action in your avatar photo is nice. Color and such can use some work. Nice to have a hook up to "doctor" the pic some.

Think she would so one or two more? Cash of course. :bigthumb:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Look at the pics of my car. You can see the colors are very washed out. The sky was very navy blue that day. They are baby blue in the pics. The cars and tractor also are very pail. I am sure some correction they will be fine. The raw photo just seems to need work.

I am sure he uses a baller camera. You can see the series he took of the gray mustang convertible pulling the wheelie. They are not blurry and seem to be taken pretty quickly in series. But coloring looks washed out.

I am not a camera technical guy. But I would bet some changes to settings and such would really help his photos out. Make them "pop" more.

T

Typhoon

zr1 had the no times symbol on the windows... waht was up with that?

I teched the car with my friend who was running no times. The tech guy ended up writing it on both cars. I don't see what the big deal is. I gladly shared information with many people at the track. All you had to do was come and ask. ;)

ZR1 went fastest of 11.8 that day, dunno the mph.

I got one more run in right at the end of the day, ended up going a best of 11.54 @ 128.6. The cooler temps defiantly helped the MPH. I dont think its too bad for having only 4 passes on it, but its defiantly harder than I thought. Im sure I can do better with more seat time but I didn't want to take too much time away from my Dad. He was having such a good time I didnt want to stop him.. lol

BTW it was nice meeting you, hopefully Ill be out to some more events before the snow flies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info