đź”– Deals Farming Simulator 19 - FREE

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I'm curious to give this a try on PC. I'm embarrassed to admit how much I play and love this game.

Always pisses me off seeing all the awesome mods come out for PC and console gets like 5% of them lol.

Those fucking guys... The assholes that even dubbed over real Powerstroke sounds and fake hard starts :snooppalm:

• Haha
Reactions: GTPpower and Outlaw

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
but cant play with other xbox friends which blows

With MW you can now. Windows 10 has the xbox companion app. You sign into that with your live ID and you can join friends in chat and parties, and in the cross platform games, you can join games and play/party chat with them. I have been doing it with my xbox friends with MW. Open the app. Join the party then launch MW. I can join them in game or in the xbox app once the game is running. The app even shows in my feed that Im playing MW. I dont even have gold anymore. Just the free silver subscription which still allows chat.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
With MW you can now. Windows 10 has the xbox companion app. You sign into that with your live ID and you can join friends in chat and parties, and in the cross platform games, you can join games and play/party chat with them. I have been doing it with my xbox friends with MW. Open the app. Join the party then launch MW. I can join them in game or in the xbox app once the game is running. The app even shows in my feed that Im playing MW. I dont even have gold anymore. Just the free silver subscription which still allows chat.
yeah but only for the games that have full cross platform play. of course you can chat and party up though.

Reactions: ZXMustang
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info