TV Fargo [FX]

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Just saw this, even though the article is from two days ago:

Heads up if you drive on Corron Road in the area of Campton Hills — or if you’re a fan of the FX television series Fargo.

The Kane County Division of Transportation says Corron Road between Silver Glen Road and McDonald Road will be closed from noon Tuesday, Jan. 14, to 5 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020.

The closure is being granted to facilitate filming of a driving scene for Season 4 of the television series.

Due to the short duration of the closure, there will be no posted detour route. Message boards are positioned on Corron Road to publicize the upcoming closure.

A map of the vicinity of the closure is provided at right.

Any questions or concerns may be directed to Kurt Nika, KDOT’s chief of Traffic Operations & Permitting, at (630) 584-1170.

Motorists should expect delays in the area surrounding the closure and be prepared to reduce speed, exercise caution and remain alert.

Motorists are advised to consider adding additional time to their commute and travel during the closure.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Same, got a full night of stuff to record tonight. I only watched part of the first season of Fargo, but I'm in this one cause of Olyphant. Fingers crossed he's something like a mashup of Seth Bullock and Rayland Givens granted his character is supposed to be Mormon. Gonna be interesting, lol

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The first episode was very very boring for me. It opened strong and then just fell flat.

I won't judge the season simply based on that but its got me a tad nervous.

I'm also not liking Rock so far, but I've also never been a huge fan of his, so I'm not surprised.

The fart scene was................ Really odd and out of place.

Thread Info