Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
According to the Internet season 1 took place in 2006. Try again.

"Set in January 2006, the season follows drifter*Lorne Malvo*(Thornton) who stops at a hospital in*Bemidji, Minnesota*following a car accident and influences local mild-mannered insurance salesman*Lester Nygaard*(Freeman) with his violent and deceptive ways. Their meeting sets forth a series of murders throughout the city. Meanwhile, Deputy*Molly Solverson*(Tolman) and Officer Gus Grimly (Hanks) of*Duluth, Minnesota*attempt to solve several crimes across the state they believe may be linked to Malvo and Nygaard."

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well everyones wrong. About one thing anyways. This was bugging me all day today so I had to look it up. :rofl: Mr. Wrench did in fact survive season 1. I completely forgot about this scene, but hed gotten captured, was in the hospital handcuffed to the bed, Malvo busts in, tosses him a key and lets him live. So no continuity breaks there. Now im interested to see if he has an actual role in the rest of this season, or if that was just a fun little easter egg. Cuz he's now the only character to be in all 3 seasons of this show.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
The bowling alley seemed like some sort of purgatory and the "6 flights before Tuesday" guy is some sort of spiritual being. Looks like he let Nikki and the mute live, and let Yuri die. But if that dude is some type of angel, I don't understand why he had 2 encounters with Gloria.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Damn. This was quite the episode. Loved the scene between nicki and varga. usually in this show this is the episode where all the shit goes down and the finale is used as the wrap up. But it seems next week will be the deciding factor in everyones fate.

And christ, HOW many stussy's are in this town that arent related to each other?? :rofl:

Thread Info