Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

According to Deadline, during a virtual SXSW chat, Hawley confirmed a fifth season of Fargo, but says that he does not know when it will happen. The series creator says that he will start working on it next year. "It will happen, but I’m not in a place where I’m writing on that yet, but I’m definitely excited to do one on some level," said Hawley. "I have to store up ten hours of what there is to say, so I have my notepad and keep writings things down.”

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Yay?

1645138107597.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
There are connections to previous seasons, but its not like a serialized show where you're gonna be completely lost if you haven't watched any other of the seasons. Each season more or less is its own contained story
I had not watched any of the previous seasons. But the trailer looked good for this and I watched the first two episodes. I enjoyed it. It seemed a little off the wall like the movie. But knowing this is based on a true story makes it even crazier. Looking forward to seeing more episodes.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I had not watched any of the previous seasons. But the trailer looked good for this and I watched the first two episodes. I enjoyed it. It seemed a little off the wall like the movie. But knowing this is based on a true story makes it even crazier. Looking forward to seeing more episodes.
Watch the first season.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Not based on a true story

Thread Info