TV Fargo [FX]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Never watched yellowstone

Seems the only place to stream this is on peacock. Yeah not paying for yet another streaming service. Unless paramount runs a marathon weekend and i can just record them

Scrolling thru my channel guide today, and see that Paramount is marathoning all 3 seasons of Yellowstone from now through sunday, so I've got the dvr all set up :LOL: Only problem is I missed episode 1 of season 1. If only id gotten out of bed an hour earlier....

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
giphy.gif

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
God what a shit season with a shit finale.

So the kid grows up to be Mike Milligan from season 2. And based on this article Hawley said this season was his origin story. Fuck off

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
The old Italian guy makes a deal with Chris Rock. They accuse Jason Schwartzman and the nurse lady of killing his father so they off those two.
Chris Rock and his family come home and the kids there. He weirdly laughs while holding his son.
Old Italian guy rolls on the deal with Chris rock.

The mortician girl’s aunt stabs Chris Rock and he performs the absolute worst acting I think I’ve ever seen while he dies.

Show ends.

after credits shows the son that was missing is none other than
1606967001715.gif
[\SPOILER]

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah. Let down. The whole season was basically the kid as a grown up remembering how he got where he was.

All it needed was Patrick Duffy to step out of the shower and say it was all a dream. Or a mentally challenged pre-teen to have imagined it all while looking at a snow globe (St. Elsewhere).

giphy.gif

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Yeah. Let down. The whole season was basically the kid as a grown up remembering how he got where he was.

All it needed was Patrick Duffy to step out of the shower and say it was all a dream. Or a mentally challenged pre-teen to have imagined it all while looking at a snow globe (St. Elsewhere).

giphy.gif
It started with the girl telling a story.

Thread Info