Gaming Far Cry 6

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Sniper rifles almost feel like cheating in this game :LOL: And the one I'm using right now that I spent all week trying to get isn't even technically a sniper rifle, its the SKS, which is a normal rifle, but it does the job very well, and is a little more versatile as far as what kind of attachments and mods you can put on it that you cant w/ a normal sniper rifle. But checkpoints, anti air sites, ambushes, I never even have to set foot in them. Speaking of ambushes, don't pass those up. You get some really good resources by completing those, and they're not all that difficult to clear.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Did a special mission tonight w/ a special guest character :LOL:

Spoiler alert!

Its Danny Trejo ?? And I also got 10k yaran pesos!! Plus I've been making some money from the bandidos operations, so I'm sitting on about 14k right now. Time to buy some shit!!
Just did this last night and came to post lol

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well this is interesting. Apparently that "special" mission wasnt quite ready to be released yet.

That might explain some things. like why I got 10k pesos instead of the 5k it advertised before I started the mission. Also I thought it was quite odd that afterwards he wants me to deliver the tacos he made, but after I got on his bike, there was nothing.......no where for me to deliver anything. Plus I actually drove that bike to a vehicle pickup location to try and save it.....and it wouldnt save. I did get the update tonight. And when I went to Lola she did talk about the next Trejo mission and told me to suit up and get ready, but nothing happened after that. Well thats interesting :LOL: Hopefully I wont have to do that first part over again when they finally decide they want to release this.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Well this is interesting. Apparently that "special" mission wasnt quite ready to be released yet.

That might explain some things. like why I got 10k pesos instead of the 5k it advertised before I started the mission. Also I thought it was quite odd that afterwards he wants me to deliver the tacos he made, but after I got on his bike, there was nothing.......no where for me to deliver anything. Plus I actually drove that bike to a vehicle pickup location to try and save it.....and it wouldnt save. I did get the update tonight. And when I went to Lola she did talk about the next Trejo mission and told me to suit up and get ready, but nothing happened after that. Well thats interesting :LOL: Hopefully I wont have to do that first part over again when they finally decide they want to release this.
That’s interesting. I had the same issue with delivering the goods.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Just tried this game yesterday and found out there's a bug where your game progress never gets saved.
So, if you play for an hour, quit, then come back to continue, you'll have to start from the beginning again.
That makes it pretty much unplayable unless you plan to play the whole thing in one sitting.
It's too bad, since it seemed like a nice DLC.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info