Falling Iguana Alert

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Miami Weather Service has issued a falling iguana alert for south Florida.

Look up as you are walking under trees. Do not pick up and play with these seemingly dead iguanas as they will warm up and come back to life. You may be attacked by the iguana once its temperature rises. Only in Florida.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Isnt that a good thing that they're dying? Invasive ass mother fuckers.
They don't die. People pick them up for selfies or to play with them and this warms them up enough to thin out their blood. They're usually annoyed people are playing with them so they may zombie attack.

I think we are supposed to kill the green ones.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Miami Herald

Mango season may be months away, but if you live in South Florida today, your trees may be ripe for the picking — of iguanas.

Iguana meat, dubbed “chicken of the trees,” started showing up on Facebook Marketplace overnight, as the temperature dipped into the 40s. The green iguanas are an invasive species, stunned lifeless by South Florida’s occasional cold snaps, and they die if the chilly weather holds. The National Weather Service even tweeted to watch out for falling iguanas.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Iguana meat, dubbed “chicken of the trees”

? ?

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info