Fall/Winter Hobby Plans

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
First kid is due on September 6th. Not sure how much time I’ll have or be allowed to have.

I’ve been picking up a ton of tools this year as I’ve found deals or needed them and purchased crap instead of renting or borrowing.

Planning to scratch build wall to wall cabinets/shelves for wife’s office/studio. Like exactly this:

83A06C22-433C-40BF-AD7F-6FCFD68ABBA9.jpeg

Also about to finalize structural and electrical drawings for solar on my house. Should be working on permitting and interconnection here shortly. Then hope I can get the panels and electronics before November and Install it all myself before snow falls.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
First kid is due on September 6th. Not sure how much time I’ll have or be allowed to have.

I’ve been picking up a ton of tools this year as I’ve found deals or needed them and purchased crap instead of renting or borrowing.

Planning to scratch build wall to wall cabinets/shelves for wife’s office/studio. Like exactly this:

View attachment 126225

Also about to finalize structural and electrical drawings for solar on my house. Should be working on permitting and interconnection here shortly. Then hope I can get the panels and electronics before November and Install it all myself before snow falls.

snag one of these or something like it and strap the lil bugger to you.

i had 4 hours of "getting to do shit" time on saturday using one :rofl:

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

View attachment 126225

That looks awesome. I was pretty unrealistic with how much free time I was going to have with the first. Spent most of my time hurt cleaning up the house or finding time to eat an actual meal.

Second go strapping the kid to you does help though it can still be tough and sweaty :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info