Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I had to go on a scavenger hunt to find where Amazon left these (a secure location is what they said... And that secure location was a random house's front porch), but I can talk with people now.

PXL_20200910_200438834.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh mother fuck! I lifted the arm rest on my couch and there was a single ear bud / mic combo laying in there. Where the fuck did this come from? I never needed to buy this TB one. Oh well. They work really well. Hopefully my voice doesnt echo. It does when I test voice chat through the PS menu but I think its supposed to.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Oh mother fuck! I lifted the arm rest on my couch and there was a single ear bud / mic combo laying in there. Where the fuck did this come from? I never needed to buy this TB one. Oh well. They work really well. Hopefully my voice doesnt echo. It does when I test voice chat through the PS menu but I think its supposed to.
Probably the ones that came with the system

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Been using the Playstation ones for years now with no complaints.

Im going to hopefully be on for a good amount tonight since Im technically off tomorrow but I have a feeling Ill be coming in anyway because people dont know what the hell is going on without me here for some reason.

Maybe I will play fall guys then. We shall see. Going to try to get the kids to bed early because we're trying to wake them up earlier. School went better with me waking them up at 7 vs 730.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Mid season update remixed some of the games. Eager to check them out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info