3800 fake id on inkjet?

I

imported_GraFFix

LOL I remember when i was 18-19 I used an old ticket to get into all the bars and buy beer from the store. There was a way to completely erase the ticket and use carbon paper to rewrite it with what you wanted. I would even sign it myself, no one knew the difference. That was along time ago though when every place would accept a ticket as ID...not no more though.

Ahh the good ole days... :ph34r:

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
i always loved threads like this. Once I saw a thread on the R6 boards about a guy bragging that he got away from the cops on his bike doing like 150mph. Little did he know, a guy in the same town or close by him was a cop that was a member on the boards. He reported it and they handcuffed the guy at his house a day or 2 later.

word to the wise...........you never know whos going to read this.

sincerely,

your father

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
when the cops searched my buddy a few years back, they found the under cover and went nuts on him......

had a lawyer and everything and he didnt get his license back for 2 years.................

i kid you not...... :ph34r:

Bumpin, Polyuerathane(sp) or Laqeur(sp)???.......damm those are confusing... :ph34r:

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
ID's with YOUR picture and false information is a class e felony in the state of illinois. that means it is going to be a permanent item to your criminal record, and you will be required to give this information to employers int he future. NOT WORTH DOING SO YOU CAN DRINK! Dont be a fucking moron and do something you will seriously regret in a few years.

Using someone elses ID with a picture that is not of you is a misdemeanor. You will get fined, and have a record for a few years, but it will be erased and either way you dont have to report misdemeanors on employment applications.

Find someone who looks like you and get his ID. the most you might get charged with is petty theft and impersonation. No biggy, and the theft is only if the guy you got it from presses charges.

If you try to make your own ID, or WORSe, modify your own you WILL get caught. There are many many more security functions built into your license than you know. For instnace: There are 3 sets of 4 numbers in your drivers license. The last number in the 2nd set, and the first number in the 3rd set are the year you were born in. that is the FIRST thing a police officer looks for. Would you have known to change that?

BC

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
[qoute]

There are many many more security functions built into your license than you know. For instnace: There are 3 sets of 4 numbers in your drivers license. The last number in the 2nd set, and the first number in the 3rd set are the year you were born in. that is the FIRST thing a police officer looks for. Would you have known to change that?

BC
[snapback]98625[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Interesting, but I think you just gave him a security function.. ;)

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Sep 22 2005, 04:25 PM
Use sticker paper, available at any office max, print the id onto it and put the sticker onto the original id card. to make it glossy and feel like plastic put a couple coats of clear coat spray paint on it. this will also keep the sticker from peeling off at the corners.
[snapback]98567[/snapback]​

Done this a couple time have we???? :ph34r: :)

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
[qoute]

There are many many more security functions built into your license than you know. For instnace: There are 3 sets of 4 numbers in your drivers license. The last number in the 2nd set, and the first number in the 3rd set are the year you were born in. that is the FIRST thing a police officer looks for. Would you have known to change that?

BC
[snapback]98625[/snapback]​

Interesting, but I think you just gave him a security function.. ;)
[snapback]98644[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I know i just gave it to him. that was the point. If he didnt know about a security function on the ID that an average bouncer knows about then he is doomed to get in a butt load of trouble. Its just not worth the chance of getting arrested and charged with a felony to have a couple of beers at a bar. (imo bars are lame anyhow)

If you really want to get into a bar find someone who looks like you and get his ID. Its becoming incresingly hard to get into bars with fakes these days. Especially if you live in illinois as the licenses here are filled with many security features.

One other thing: If you plan on making a sticky top, do you have the holograms you will need? Some of the ink used is infrared sensitive, and will glow under an black light. have that ink? Nearly every bar in any colege town uses black lights to look at an ID, and all your work will imediately get taken from you if it doesnt glow like it should.

Its really not worth the effort or penalties anymore. in 98 it was worth the time, in 99 they made it a felony. Now its not worth the time.

BC

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
just remember... when making or contemplating a fake ID ... how important is driving to you.... the laws are strict... and the 3 years between highschool and 21 fly by .... personally I decided being able to drive was more important (same reason I never got into street racing) .. I started my career early and if I got my license suspended due to a fake ID ... not only would I be out tons of money... I'd be out a good job....

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
I had a :ph34r: friend :ph34r: make me an id similar to the one Bumpin is talking about :ph34r: they took it from me at the strip club cause it didn't reflect under the blue light :lol: The cop just wanted to know how it was made ahahah and then he let me go coarse he took the id as well good ol' days haahhaa :lolsign:

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Not sure if this is good or bad information to release in arguement for my case..

My dad is a cop. Will that get me out of everything? No, most things just short of murder and theft.

The ID isn't to get into bars...it's to get into shithole liquor stores in chicago for my own stuff. Chicago cops don't care that much about it either. The school ID is to get a $22 discount on bus tickets to visit my gf is wisconsin...and I go every weekend.

Honestly, I'm sure I could give them my real ID, they can "look" and agree that I'm 21. Hell, they probably don't even card.

Besides, people tell me I look like I'm in my mid 20s, not that that matters.

So back to the subject: driver's license is eluding me for the PVC. I do know most (probably all, but i'll leave room for error) things about a DL...so that isn't a problem. I think i'm going to do bumpin's idea for the school ID, or maybe this transfer looking clear paper my gf has and then clearcoat it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info