3800 Fair Mufflers in Lagrange....

Fair Muffler In LaGrange

The Best In Exhaust
Aug 20, 2008
:D Fair muffler in lagrange is offering big savings to ilgpc members. All you have to do is mention your a member and see what a good deal you will get with us. Fair is owned and operated by a highly experienced certified mechanic. We do All performance exhaust work. We have 2 locations for your convenience. We offer free estimates!
Fair Muffler in Lagrange(southside)
1 East Plainfield Rd
La Grange, Il 60525
708-354-2011
"Ask for Ray"

Ceds Auto Service(northside)
3940 W Grand Ave
Chicago, Il 60651
773-384-3646
"Ask for MJ"

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
the guy who did my exhaust... is no longer at this fair muffler.. he is the person at James Dean... so .. maybe they shouldn't be allowed to post commercially since he isn't the same guy.. I have been informed via PM.

My buck would go to the James Dean Dream Team..lol

EDIT: the only difference is.. I think James Dean cannot do Mandrell Bending.. someone correct me if I am wrong.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 29 2005, 06:49 PM
the guy who did my exhaust... is no longer at this fair muffler.. he is the person at James Dean... so .. maybe they shouldn't be allowed to post commercially since he isn't the same guy.. I have been informed via PM.

EDIT: the only difference is.. I think James Dean cannot do Mandrell Bending.. someone correct me if I am wrong.
[snapback]99293[/snapback]​
i got my work done there i broughtthem two mufflers and they did a 3inch cat back there for 70(2.5 right after cat then tehn uses a reducer to three inchso i cna use the stck cat, sounded great, but they only do crush bent, but they bend it in som parts it the point were its manderal then welds on a couple of simmiler peices so bends arnt as crushed , they can also order a flange for a dp so it doesnt bottle neck at the manifold exit like james deans do i think there 2.1 where they meettehn uses a reducer to go to 3 inch,

Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 29 2005, 05:49 PM

[snapback]99293[/snapback]​

There are are very few places that can do mandrel bending... the equipment is VERY expensive. You would be hard pressed to find an everyday shop like midas, etc that would have a mandrel bender....

Jim is still the man. I will always take all my cars to him.

Fair Muffler In LaGrange

The Best In Exhaust
Aug 20, 2008
Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 29 2005, 02:00 PM
hmm... normally I wouldn't allow commercial posting, epecially without first contacting me... but.. I did get my work done there.. so.. maybe we will let this slide.

John
[snapback]99252[/snapback]​
Thanks for allowing our post to stay. It never occured to me that I might have to okay it with the admin first. In any case, thanks again :) I appreciate it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info