• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

fair muffler question

zeez gtp

Reaction score
hey, i thought i read on here that fair muffler got a mandrel bender. is there a rough estimate for how much they charge? how much does it cost for your guys' exhaust systems? i am thinking about getting an exhaust for the neon. i guess i could call there, but, i thought i would just ask first. ha ha

Kyle

Reaction score
I thought srt4`s had pretty large exhaust stock?

what have to done to the car so far anyway zack?

Xtant12

Reaction score
yeah my brother had one and it was a good system stock.. But then he did the Borla and that sounded bad ass... But still, what kind of system were you looking into???

preussenGTP

Banned
Reaction score
hey, i thought i read on here that fair muffler got a mandrel bender. is there a rough estimate for how much they charge? how much does it cost for your guys' exhaust systems? i am thinking about getting an exhaust for the neon. i guess i could call there, but, i thought i would just ask first. ha ha
[/b]
I was the one who mentioned the Fair Muffler mandrel bend machine (or sinner24/7, Bob)
Call MJ for details. 708-354-2011

zeez gtp

Reaction score
the stock system sucks, it is a 2 1/4 inch system and has a 2" o2 pipe coming off the turbo which = mad restriction.

kyle- i have not done anything to it really. i want to put money into it and then i am like, it's just a car. ha ha.

I

imported_1fastGTP

get rid of the cat and do side exhaust! my buddy did that when he had his and could make it shoot fire... just sweet.. and very fast!

zeez gtp

Reaction score
ya, i actually had one of those systems, never put it on cause i was gonna buy my dad's ta, so i just sold the system, but my dad screwed me over and sold it somewhere else, so after that, i just stopped caring about the neon, ha ha

ThaLord

Reaction score
I thought you weren't going to do anything else to that car? Feeling slow again?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom