Ford F1A here I come!!!

CobraSki03

Reaction score
So I have finally made a decision on a direction I'm taking my car. I purchased a Hellion 7675 kit for my car last fall with intentions of a winter project. Well, that ended up snowballing into a crap load of money. So I ended up returning the kit. I went a few months of pondering just throwing on a Whipple/ VMP and be like every other 03/04 out there. Well by pure luck I found a guy selling a F1A kit with 0 street miles and roughly 20-25 passes, it so happened to be American Muscles shop car he had bought. He was removing the kit and it was a deal I couldn't pass up as it was half the cost of a Turbo kit.

For now I will use ProChargers intake and utilize the factory intercooler and front mount. I already have a 01 Cobra intake I will swap to in the future and then convert to A2A. At this moment I will be running E85, twin 465 pumps on a return system, Fore Rails with ID1000's injectors. Mac LT's with xpipe. Im not sure what I expect from the kit just that I will be different then most and she is going to love some Mexico highway pulls. I'm shooting for 800whp which may be difficult with that intake setup. Any feedback positive or negative is appreciated, as well as any tips you may have. I will post build pics, as I am also adding MM Kmember and control arms to work with existing CO's

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
oh lord jesus this will be glorious.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sick man! Congrats! Can't wait to hear the car!

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
It should make glorious noises we all like.

On a side note. My friend has this blower and if I recall. That little intake cone came off and his blower got destroyed. Now he has to rebuild it. Something to check and double check tripple check.

CobraSki03

Reaction score
One I have noticed is how the blower was installed, is doesn't appear to be any room for a filter. They ran that stainless screen which will block larger debris, but anyone run a centric with no filter? I don't drive car in the rain, I don't daily the car either.

IZZy