⚡ EV F150 Lightning debuts in 2022

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Guess it’ll only be good enough for the buyers of the 75% of trucks that never even get a towing ball installed in their lifetime.
Dont Tell Merlyn Wood GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

shhhhh don't say that they don't want their feelings hurt.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
75% is probably pretty low.
Even so, you need to account for the people who are dead set on getting a truck just because it could tow if they put a ball in it and wouldn’t buy an EV because it wouldn’t be as good at something they’ll never do.

Like all those non-stop cross country trips people don’t take but claim they could if they wanted to

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Even so, you need to account for the people who are dead set on getting a truck just because it could tow if they put a ball in it and wouldn’t buy an EV because it wouldn’t be as good at something they’ll never do.

Like all those non-stop cross country trips people don’t take but claim they could if they wanted to
Out of the 98k I put on my ram in 5 years, 680 miles were towing something, that was all ?

But I did road trip the shit out of it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

mad people GIF

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Trailer Ready​
Unlike most chargers, Rivian Adventure Network sites are designed for bigger vehicles, and many locations will offer pull-throughs so you don’t have to maneuver or unhitch your trailer.​

neat. we bought 9 acre plots for 8 trucks with trailers to charge all over the US

Helping Franchesca Ramsey GIF by chescaleigh

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Out of the 98k I put on my ram in 5 years, 680 miles were towing something, that was all ?

But I did road trip the shit out of it.

We skipped this year but typically we do a 2K+ mile RV trip and this one has a couple under its belt at this point. Not to mention the move up to Wisconsin that was a more than a couple trailer runs as well.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info