F/S: passport 8500 blue display

i have a passport 8500 that im looking to sell. it is the blue display one. the radar is about 2 months old and is still in perfect shape. i have the box for it and the owners manual. the reason im selling this is because i dont need it. i dont drive fast and its just not realistic for me.

the price im looking for it is $275.

for more info on the radar if your not familiar with it go here http://www.crutchfield.com/S-MR1RoPe6aym/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=036P85X50B

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
if i hadnt just forked out cash for a new camera, id probably consider this. tis a fine product

price might be a bit high tho, even tho its still basically new. ebay has em all over the price range tho so yours is still fair :bigthumb:

S

speedycoop

STKoRn97 said:
after i get back from vacation, i will be VERY interested in it, id get it now, but wanna have money for vacation first. but im very interested.

if you want to make a hold payment on it, its yours when you get back. if not, then if someone offers to buy it, it will be sold. but with the way things are going so far im sure it will be around still unless your going to be gone longer than a week. its up to you.

Thread Info