F.S. my 2003 oldsmobile alero

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Just a suggestion, Include pictures of the FRONT of the car and FRONT PASSENGER side on ebay.... if I were a bidder I'd be wondering why you only took such 'obscure' photos of it, as if you were hiding something. I'd also advise publishing higher quality photos/more in general to grab attention on ebay.

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
Just a suggestion, Include pictures of the FRONT of the car and FRONT PASSENGER side on ebay.... if I were a bidder I'd be wondering why you only took such 'obscure' photos of it, as if you were hiding something. I'd also advise publishing higher quality photos/more in general to grab attention on ebay.

noted and done, thats what i have to work with my camera is 7mp, nothing to hide here at all

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
dude 6,400 is cheap for that car, i have close to 6k into the car, its not stock the car is modified, inside and out, i know its just a alero, but whats done to it the low miles, its a great running car, it looks cool

i really dont know what else to do with it lol, and no im not going to burn the car lol

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
2.2 ecotec, with 46,000 miles on it
some carbon fiber accents, a rk sport warm air intake, rk sport header, 62mm throttle body, fresh tune up, oil always changed i use royal purple oil in all my cars, exhaust is new, full 2 1/2 inch custom made into a glasspack it dumps behind the drivers side rocker molding

its always cleaned for shows, and always maintained, i drove 4 hours to lansing michigan, and had no problems, just recently the rear 02 sensor took a shit, no biggie, runs great, strong like bull

Thread Info