F.S. my 2003 oldsmobile alero

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220535833828

link to ebay action or buy it now, the price is not set i keep dropping it to get it sold, its a great little car low miles, its a done car drive and enjoy
it kills me to sell it but it has to go, who knows the price might go lower then the ebay buy it now
make me a offer and its yours..............dont be silly with a 500 dollar offer now

thanks for looking

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, Include pictures of the FRONT of the car and FRONT PASSENGER side on ebay.... if I were a bidder I'd be wondering why you only took such 'obscure' photos of it, as if you were hiding something. I'd also advise publishing higher quality photos/more in general to grab attention on ebay.

OP
B

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, Include pictures of the FRONT of the car and FRONT PASSENGER side on ebay.... if I were a bidder I'd be wondering why you only took such 'obscure' photos of it, as if you were hiding something. I'd also advise publishing higher quality photos/more in general to grab attention on ebay.
noted and done, thats what i have to work with my camera is 7mp, nothing to hide here at all

OP
B

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
did some more
i will take 6,000 thats my reserve price

OP
B

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
14 hours to go, and only 1,000 bid on it,
please ask around i need this car gone, this is now the 5th time on ebay, had it on craigslist, and its on mautofied.com

its a great car, i hate to sell it but i need IT gone lol FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
Just get full coverage and leave it in Elgin......you should get something back from your insurance company when it disappears

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's going to be hard to sell a nich car for so much money. I don't know of many people looking for a stock alero with extensive bodywork.

OP
B

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
dude 6,400 is cheap for that car, i have close to 6k into the car, its not stock the car is modified, inside and out, i know its just a alero, but whats done to it the low miles, its a great running car, it looks cool

i really dont know what else to do with it lol, and no im not going to burn the car lol

OP
B

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
ok can a mod clean this up or something, im just trying to sell my car, not make a flame war or anything, just need it gone

OP
B

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
2.2 ecotec, with 46,000 miles on it
some carbon fiber accents, a rk sport warm air intake, rk sport header, 62mm throttle body, fresh tune up, oil always changed i use royal purple oil in all my cars, exhaust is new, full 2 1/2 inch custom made into a glasspack it dumps behind the drivers side rocker molding

its always cleaned for shows, and always maintained, i drove 4 hours to lansing michigan, and had no problems, just recently the rear 02 sensor took a shit, no biggie, runs great, strong like bull

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom