F/S 83-86 NEW 3inch Hood

Shade

DA BEARS
Reaction score
F/S 83-86 NEW Mustang 3inch Hood

This is a new hood never been mounted or painted. It had a black finish on it Brand new from Boss Inc. $400+ $150 for shipping which is a total of $550...
[I'm selling it for $475]

Thanks for look'n
http://www.bossincstyle.com/8386hoods.html

cranehand

Reaction score
not to be a d1ck but Boss offers $89 shipping to the house or free shipping if I pick it up at the trucking company.

OP
Shade

Shade

DA BEARS
Reaction score
not to be a d1ck but Boss offers $89 shipping to the house or free shipping if I pick it up at the trucking company.
ok, That's their prices now but not when I purchased it! Were u wanting a hood, or u just trying to bust my balls?

cranehand

Reaction score
If you were willing to sell for about $375. I work in Waukegan so I would not have a problem picking it up from the truck terminal. But I would rather help somebody out if I could get a deal. Like I said I am not trying to bust balls.

OP
Shade

Shade

DA BEARS
Reaction score
If you were willing to sell for about $375. I work in Waukegan so I would not have a problem picking it up from the truck terminal. But I would rather help somebody out if I could get a deal. Like I said I am not trying to bust balls.
I live 45 min away and I will be in the foxlake area this weekend, I will drive it to u for $425

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom