F/S 265/45/18 M/T Drag Radial

The_1_Duffman

can't breathe...
Reaction score
hey man if you dont sell'em in the time frame your looking for let me know and ill give ya 100 for'em. not trying to be a prick or low ball you, i dont need'em but they would fit my rims so all im concerned with is that you dont throw them away...ill buy'em before it comes to that.:biggthump

v8venomgt

Reaction score
have they ever been plugged or patched? will they last 1 season on a nice day car, with a little track time?

OP
D

[email protected]

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
never been plugged or patched, Would def last a full season unless you do john force style burnouts all the time. Aguy wants to pick them up Sat but its first comr first have.

v8venomgt

Reaction score
never been plugged or patched, Would def last a full season unless you do john force style burnouts all the time. Aguy wants to pick them up Sat but its first comr first have.
balls, i probably wouldnt be able to make it till saturday myself. where are you/tires located?

v8venomgt

Reaction score
doug, i want these. id imagine you live near sutton? its a cruise for me, but i can drive out to you tomorrow night but i probably wont get there till 9 or 10. that or i can come out in the early morning on saturday. your call

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom