F/S: 2002 Camaro Z28, 17K miles, WI

Looking at buying a house, need to sell a toy (Keeping my 04 Cobra). The car is a 2002 Camaro Z28, 6-speed with only 17K original miles. It is dark red in color with black leather interior. Very rare hardtop with power lock and window deleate from the factory (like a old 1LE package). Car does have cruise and air works like new. Never seen winter, no door dings. Car is all stock except for magnaflow catback,SLP lid, and 16" ZR1 replica wheels (Don't have factory wheels). Clean carfax, no accidents or paint work. I'm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.

$14,500 OBO (Title in hand)

PM or Email me at: [email protected]

Here are some pics.
Z28front.jpg

Z28rear.jpg

Z28engine.jpg

Z283.jpg

Rob Nelson

Sep 11, 2007
wow that car is clean! :yumyum:

Thanks :headbang:, wish I could keep it but I could really use the money for a down payment on a house. It's one of the cleanest, low mileage Z28's in my area that has not been pounded. Was owned by a older gentleman that hardly drove it. Gets good mileage too. 21-22 city and I've seen 29 on the highway. Priced it to sell, compared to all the Z28's and SS's on autotrader priced in the 16-25K range with similar mileage. Serious cash offers will be considered.

Rob Nelson

Sep 11, 2007
damn, if i were in the market for a car this could be a good track beast

hardtop f-body ftw

Would be a great track beast. I've got my 04 cobra built up, so this car was not modded much. Just a car to cruise on nice days. Someone will be getting one hell of a car for the money. Low mileage LS1's that are not pounded are getting really hard to find. Serious cash offers will be considered.

Thread Info