F/S 2000 Yamaha R6!!!!

PRICE CHANGE!!! $3500

Very clean bike! Bike was completely redone by a friend and I. Unfortunatly I must sell the bike to pay off some debt that I would like to finalize. Times are tough and i would rather have the money. As stated, it's a 2000 Yamaha R6 with about 12,500 miles on it. Polished and stretched frame, complete repaint, color is the new chevy Z06 orange. New tires, new battery, smooth finished undertail, integrated tail, led side turns, bike has been geared and rejetted, full stainless Yoshimura Exhaust from header to slip-on. Frame sliders and swing-arm sliders. Alot of time and fine detail went into this bike and I know I'm missing some things. My loss is your gain, im asking $4000 obo and as stated I need this thing gone! If you have anymore questions regarding the bike feel free to email me at [email protected]. Pics of bike were taken shortly before completion but new pics can be taken if needed. Thanks!

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
ha i used to have an f250 that was that exact color it's a really friggin cool color it's super bright and almost coppery during the day and like an orangish brown during the night, and doesn't look tacky orange. It never ever comes out right in pictures though so if you want to really appreciate this bike go see it in person.

If I still had the truck i'd totally want this just for novelty factor =p

GMKILR9746

Regular
Jul 23, 2006
what else was completed that is not shown in pics? the bike ever been down? or to the track?

The side turns, left mirror and intake tube covers where all installed almost immediatly after the pictures where taken. There was a small amount of road rash on on of the side ferrings before it was repainted but it didn't look like anything to serious. And I don't believe the bike was ever on a track, i personally have not had it to the track tho.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list