Eye candy at RT66 yesterday.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
In addition to the dude with the Batman stuff all over his Vette, there was this baby-poop green Lambo sitting there. Never saw it run. Would have loved to gone head to head with it just so I could see the license plate.

Does this picture make my ass look fat? My car looks like a shoebox sitting there!
bj

Those two cars are always together whenever they go to cruise nights. Most of the time I have seen the lambo a chick is always driving it.

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
Those two cars are always together whenever they go to cruise nights. Most of the time I have seen the lambo a chick is always driving it.

OK...so who wants to have the rental of a Gallardo for a month? I'm dead serious. Check out this website and click on AUTOS. There is NO minimum bid (I'm not sure of other stuff, but I'd imagine there could be a min age, etc). It's a local auction of stuff from Bonneville...the broadcasting company that owns Chicago's 100.3fm, The Drive 97.1 and The Mix. I'm not endorsing it....just telling you about it. I work for the company.

Bonneville Radio Online Auction

Have fun. Email me if you have questions.

bj

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
Congrats on the run. I wanted to join you so bad, but I just couldn't. Are you going to Byron for the 19th?? I am, I hope to see you there.

You didn't miss much. The sched at 66 was screwed. Although it was supposed to be all T&T all day, we really had a few 45 min to 1 hour windows and of course nothing ran on time. I got there really early and got 3 quick ones in, but then had to wait an hour and a half for the 4th.

I hadn't thought about Byron. Just looked at their sched. I can't race this weekend but may ride the bike over.

I plan on making the next "slicks night" at GLD on the 24th. How about you?
(I'll be on DRs, but that's close enough)

bj

Thread Info