Eye candy at RT66 yesterday.

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score
In addition to the dude with the Batman stuff all over his Vette, there was this baby-poop green Lambo sitting there. Never saw it run. Would have loved to gone head to head with it just so I could see the license plate.

Does this picture make my ass look fat? My car looks like a shoebox sitting there!
bj

chet3310

Reaction score
It's a lot fater then the others for sure. Some chick was driving that Lambo. The girls at the gate tried getting her to run, but she wasn't having it.

chet3310

Reaction score
By the way, was that you running that 11.6. Blower sounded nice!

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Reaction score
In addition to the dude with the Batman stuff all over his Vette, there was this baby-poop green Lambo sitting there. Never saw it run. Would have loved to gone head to head with it just so I could see the license plate.

Does this picture make my ass look fat? My car looks like a shoebox sitting there!
bj

Those two cars are always together whenever they go to cruise nights. Most of the time I have seen the lambo a chick is always driving it.

BlaqSnake

PC Pimp
Reaction score
green Lambo sitting there. Never saw it run. Would have loved to gone head to head with it just so I could see the license plate.
Lambo's plate is "Bad Bul", and owners name is Carla.
She's cute, and doesn't beat up her car very often.

Big Cam Z28

banned from CorvetteForum
Reaction score
Lambo's plate is "Bad Bul", and owners name is Carla.
She's cute, and doesn't beat up her car very often.
is that the owner? or is that another one of Shank's cars and he is letting her drive it? :clap:

OP
VNMOUS1

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score
By the way, was that you running that 11.6. Blower sounded nice!
Thanks. Yeah that was me. Just a plain ol Eaton from the factory.
Man that humidity took a toll, huh!?

I've seen the Vette run up at GLD. I don't remember how it ran.

bj

Since 1964

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah that was me. Just a plain ol Eaton from the factory.
Man that humidity took a toll, huh!?

I've seen the Vette run up at GLD. I don't remember how it ran.

bj
Congrats on the run. I wanted to join you so bad, but I just couldn't. Are you going to Byron for the 19th?? I am, I hope to see you there.

OP
VNMOUS1

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score
Those two cars are always together whenever they go to cruise nights. Most of the time I have seen the lambo a chick is always driving it.

OK...so who wants to have the rental of a Gallardo for a month? I'm dead serious. Check out this website and click on AUTOS. There is NO minimum bid (I'm not sure of other stuff, but I'd imagine there could be a min age, etc). It's a local auction of stuff from Bonneville...the broadcasting company that owns Chicago's 100.3fm, The Drive 97.1 and The Mix. I'm not endorsing it....just telling you about it. I work for the company.

Bonneville Radio Online Auction

Have fun. Email me if you have questions.

bj

OP
VNMOUS1

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score
Congrats on the run. I wanted to join you so bad, but I just couldn't. Are you going to Byron for the 19th?? I am, I hope to see you there.
You didn't miss much. The sched at 66 was screwed. Although it was supposed to be all T&T all day, we really had a few 45 min to 1 hour windows and of course nothing ran on time. I got there really early and got 3 quick ones in, but then had to wait an hour and a half for the 4th.

I hadn't thought about Byron. Just looked at their sched. I can't race this weekend but may ride the bike over.

I plan on making the next "slicks night" at GLD on the 24th. How about you?
(I'll be on DRs, but that's close enough)

bj

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom