Extending an invitation...

SRTcorey

Reaction score
I had so many replies but not many wanting to show up now, go figure.
I was at the D1GP yesterday and I got to talking to one of the Autometer guys. I explained to him about CSC and that I thought it would be a neat idea to get down there for a tour (I tossed in how they made our stock boost guage). He asked how many people and I said if I can get 25-30 people could we do something. He said to get back in touch with him. Any one interested?

413 W. Elm St.
Sycamore, IL,

Invite a guest too to get more people!

The dates I have been thinking about are August 29 (Saturday) and if they do not work on the weekend I'm thinking September 4th (Friday). If that sounds good to everyone mark it down now and/or request it off of work.

8-7-09 update. I spoke with one of the sales reps today to get more details out. He said he just has to run it by the production manager on Monday, then he will give me a call back. He also said it has to be during the week becuase they run nothing on the weekend. Its a good possibility that this will still happen, now its all up to the manager to give the final ok.

8-17-09 Tour is a go! 9-11-09 at 10am! The date can be changed as long as I get back to them by the end of this week. I was thinking the 11th, Friday, is far enough down the road that we can request off the date from work or plan school around it. The time is set in stone, the date is not (for now). Please let me know now if you or your guest is no longer able to go. If you would like to be added to the list just speak up.
Right now I have 13 guys confirmed, looking to get the 25-30 people. Any one here interested? Friday September 11th be there by 10am, tour the Autometer facility.

Kbrown

Reaction score
I would love to go but cant due to the time....good luck with getting your number.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those are fighting words.

srtlove

Reaction score
I had so many replies but not many wanting to show up now, go figure.

Right now I have 13 guys confirmed, looking to get the 25-30 people. Any one here interested? Friday September 11th be there by 10am, tour the Autometer facility.
im down. pm me the details

OP
S

SRTcorey

Reaction score
The only other details there are so far are where we will meet up to cruise together. That is still up in the air...
9-11-09
10am.
413 W. Elm St.
Sycamore, IL,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom