Exhaust Leak

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
Ugh this is getting old I have had gaskets on both sides.... driver side twice crap out on me!!!:mad: .........Its the passenger side from what I can tell im 90% sure its #3 or #4 but you really dont know until until you get in there. I had a shop change them out but this time i have a spare set. Ok so what would I get myself into attempting myself? Im guessing im going to need to go in from underneath because theres just no room up top....I have Bassani Long Tubes soooo options:dunno: Im not a noob when it comes to automotive but Im not a pro either:alcoholic

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
have fun, now is when you will regret being mean to the lawn ninjas

OP
Dragon03

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
Come over I give you hug Vic

Maniak

Reaction score
if u want to tackle it urself i'll come down to help, dont have much experience with mod motors though

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
just do epic with beer and food... invite all and some grease monkey will get it done.

OP
Dragon03

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
Beer and working on car hmmmmmm

OP
Dragon03

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
Epic coming soon just needs to get alittle warmer:dancenana:

OP
Dragon03

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
Shitty part is car is lower dunno if I can get jack under:(

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Talk to Drew (01bluesnake) he just did both of mine for really really cheap

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Ugh this is getting old I have had gaskets on both sides.... driver side twice crap out on me!!!:mad: .........Its the passenger side from what I can tell im 90% sure its #3 or #4 but you really dont know until until you get in there. I had a shop change them out but this time i have a spare set. Ok so what would I get myself into attempting myself? Im guessing im going to need to go in from underneath because theres just no room up top....I have Bassani Long Tubes soooo options:dunno: Im not a noob when it comes to automotive but Im not a pro either:alcoholic
1st step is get rid of the bassani headers! they fit like shit on these cars, plain and simple. Buy yourself a set of macs at half the price and you will never have leaks again. Thats whats on my car for 2 years and not a single problem.

Simply replacing gaskets on your car wont solve the leak issue as long as the bassanis are on there. Good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom