šŸ„ Health Exercise thread - Fitness, Recreational, etc

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Man, I can't post my walk lol, its pitiful compared to Bimmer's lol.

1673819811384.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I almost went that way today. Wasnā€™t planning on going as far as I did so I cut a hard right lol. Should have just kept going
The main route was good, the crushed limestone was wet, but not muddy. I took the extended path along the river, and half of that was mud. Glad I had my hiking boots on. I also sprayed the soles with my ceramic speed shine, so they cleaned off remarkably well!

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Get out there before the snow !!!
I was actually waiting for the snow. Going to sound crazy, but the snow is a good insulator, and reduces the noise pollution, which is really evident at McKee Marsh. You can hear loud vehicles going up and down 59, and it kind of gets old. The crazy part of that is the quieter it is, the more pronounced my tinnitus is. Too quiet for too long, and it'll pretty much drive me crazy. I'm paying more attention to the wind speeds. They're going to start to pick up this afternoon. So either need to get out there soon, or find somewhere that is well protected by trees to block the wind.

Was thinking that path by the tracks that run through Wayne, but it's all open and exposed. Mallard Lake or Hawk Hallow is pretty much the same (exposed).

Thread Info