• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Evo performance 3.6LC KB dyno vid.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
I have the first prototype KB 3.6 on my Challenger. We haven't been to the track with it yet, but we did gain 300hp over the 2.8H on the dyno two weeks ago.
The new 3.6 is no joke, 10 psi more than the 2.8H with the same pulley setup.

True but really seems like a waste without a better bottom end. The "great" rods in the 5.4 are not going to like it much:D

True but really seems like a waste without a better bottom end. The "great" rods in the 5.4 are not going to like it much:D
True.. It could be a rod kicker for sure.:D Fwiw, the gain is 73rwhp over the 2.8H keeping the psi the same on both blowers. Inlet temps on my car @ 23psi never got above 118* with back to back to back dyno pulls. The water cooling they have come up with is definitely a huge plus.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
True.. It could be a rod kicker for sure.:D Fwiw, the gain is 73rwhp over the 2.8H keeping the psi the same on both blowers. Inlet temps on my car @ 23psi never got above 118* with back to back to back dyno pulls. The water cooling they have come up with is definitely a huge plus.

Yeah I asked KB about adding the LC to a older 2.8h and they said they are coming out with a kit to retrofit it, so I will be watching for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info