3800 Everyone Read!

I

imported_GraFFix

There have been some guidlines set for avatar and signature image dimensions and file sizes. As you can see in this thread

All avatars must me no larger then 100X100 pixels and 20k in size.

All signatures must be no larger then 400X150 and 50K in size.

This does not matter if you host the image with your own webhost or uploaded to the forum. This rule will be enforced so I thought I would give everyone one more chance to take care of their sig's on thier own. If not we will remove your signatures untill they are within the guidlines.

Thanks

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by mybluegtp+Aug 11 2004, 10:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mybluegtp @ Aug 11 2004, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-horist@Aug 11 2004, 10:23 PM
Tisk tisk both are at or under 100x100 but over 20K :p
what are you talking about?

Burts sig is 400x130 and 34.8kb in size. :blink:

and mine is 352x140 and 28.6kb in size.

:confused: [/b][/quote]

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Allow me to add another rule to this..

DO NOT POST PICTURES BIGGER THAN 800x600, UNLESS you upload it to the server, because it creates a thumbnail of the image.

I just went into a post by a member, and.. it was too big for me.. and I am running in 1600x1200!

please respect people who don't run in super high resolution.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
you know.. I ask very little of people that come to this site. I host a great forum, for free, and ask for people to follow only a few rules, and donate whenever possible. I seem to get neither...

NO ONE has donated in months.. which is fine.. I can live with it... however.. it seems people don't like following my few simple rules...

so ...

starting now.. anyone who can't follow my simple rules.. will be stripped of posting abilities.. or banned.. until they fix any discrepency.. I am not going to waste my time.. nor Graffix's time.. in fixing what should be very simple for you.

Signature rules, avatar rules, posting picture rules... FOLLOW THEM!!!

When I do this.. you will only be allowed to see one forum.. cause I will change your group.. this forum.. will only say to fix your problems.. again, more work to add to my already busy schedule, that I shouldn't have to do...

another thing..

I ask all members to view others profiles.. check the size, and limits of other avatars, signatures, and pictures posted.. and report their names to me or graffix...

Thanks!

John

drifter

Dec 2, 2008
Originally posted by ThaLord@Aug 16 2004, 11:23 PM
you know.. I ask very little of people that come to this site. I host a great forum, for free, and ask for people to follow only a few rules, and donate whenever possible. I seem to get neither...

NO ONE has donated in months.. which is fine.. I can live with it... however.. it seems people don't like following my few simple rules...

so ...

starting now.. anyone who can't follow my simple rules.. will be stripped of posting abilities.. or banned.. until they fix any discrepency.. I am not going to waste my time.. nor Graffix's time.. in fixing what should be very simple for you.

Signature rules, avatar rules, posting picture rules... FOLLOW THEM!!!

When I do this.. you will only be allowed to see one forum.. cause I will change your group.. this forum.. will only say to fix your problems.. again, more work to add to my already busy schedule, that I shouldn't have to do...

another thing..

I ask all members to view others profiles.. check the size, and limits of other avatars, signatures, and pictures posted.. and report their names to me or graffix...

Thanks!

John
Do we donate via paypal or send you a check. I think i might be going blind from the 18 hours i worked yesterday cause i dont see a link anywhere. I know there prob has been a thread in the past but i dont remember it and im tooooo lazy to do a search :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info