every other section has it... Wbody/3800 badass pics...

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
HKsBustedHeap.png

The only thing elusive with this car is a 12 sec pass.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
I was just browsing this thread again. [MENTION=19]Kay Jay[/MENTION], where is YOUR car in these. I saw the post you put (some time ago) with that F1 G/P. You know, you could always do that to your car. I mean, I know you like black, but you could always do a gunmetal stripe with some sort of ghosted something or other on the lower body fascia and between the pinstripes (for the hood, roof and deck lid). Personally, I think your car ranks right up there with the best of them...but that's my opinion.

Anyway, I SOOOOO miss my w-body. Though almost all the go-fast parts are gone, I still have my brakes and dash. Maybe someday I'll get another and paint it flat charcoal.

...but because this is what people thought were kick-ass pic's of w-body's, here's what I thought was most kickin' on my car:

Anyway, I have a whole boatload of other guy's peoples W-Body's on another computer. I'll post up a few more later on when I have time.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Wheels are f-ing hotness on this one, however i'm not diggin anything in the back including the lower rear stance... GP's are hard to make hot, and what plagues us the most is the bs McPherson strut setup in the front that you can't lower more than 1" without bottoming out the stupid ass struts when you run over a worm in the middle of the road. You can't ask for everything i guess :dunno:

This car was destroyed after going through the car show circuit...SUCH A F**KIN' WASTE!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info