Even if you hate Burger King...

Shawn1112

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Imagine changing your lifestyle just because a company puts out a random marketing ad :rofl:
My man!
Honestly BK is shit. It’s something you eat once or twice a year to remind yourself it’s shit. Same with McDonalds, etc.
Yup! 2-3 times a year I'll have a taste for a whopper, big mac or Mc D cheeseburgers. Then after I eat it, I ask myself why the fuck did you go there, it still tatstes like shit lol.

Reactions: rocco

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
My man!

Yup! 2-3 times a year I'll have a taste for a whopper, big mac or Mc D cheeseburgers. Then after I eat it, I ask myself why the fuck did you go there, it still tatstes like shit lol.
The same here. I get a craving for the Mcdonald's fries. Then after I eat I think how it fulfills a craving I grew up with. But also how I don't need to eat it again any time soon. But a month later I crave those fries again. Our brains trick us over and over. haha

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I've always loved BK over the other major fast food places. Original Chicken sammy was always a staple or a whopper heavy all! God Dawm was that good. I have stopped a few BK's recently because I actually had a place somewhat recent where it wasn't disgusting and the food was fresh. But every time since it's been shit sitting for hours, or just messy and didn't taste good. You have to find some BK out in the fucking boonies to get a good one. Otherwise the place looks like the last time it was cleaned was 1999 and the food is about that old too.

You get a good BK and it's the best, anything else your better off going to a McD's... their food may be shittier but almost everyone of them is clean and the food somewhat fresh.
Their burger patties can sit in the steam warmer for several hours. Always worth asking them to cook a fresh patty for you. As the whole point of the flame-grilled is to have the crust from the maillard reaction. Sitting in steam defeats the purpose of "fresh flame broiling" them.

You are spot on with every BK looking like they are 10 years past a deep cleaning.

Reactions: Fish and DEEZUZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info