Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Was talking to greasy greasy about cruising up there in the afternoon and wanted to extend the invite to the site. Time to be determined but thinking mid afternoon.

They have outdoor seating now so that will be nice. It looks like they still require you phone in your order but once I have a general headcount of who plans on showing up, I can reach out to them and ask how they prefer to handle a small to medium size group.

I figure we can either meet at my place or Greasy's place for those that are around the Elgin or Hoffman area. Heading up there from either of our houses is about the same. Might be easier to meet at Jim's actually, as he has easier parking than I do.

If you're meeting in the suburbs to cruise up, meet at greasy greasy's at 2pm. PM me or Jim for his address. He lives in Hoffman right by 90.
If you're going to meet us up there, plan on meeting at the far back of the lot at 3:30.

Epic Deli
2616 Schaid Ct
McHenry, IL 60050

1591282109547.png

We will be parking on the DQ side. Look for our cars.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I am 100% in for sure, but that could change if something else pops up and then in that case I am probably in at 50%, but if the weather turns to shit then I am probably out, but I might still be in if it turns nice again. Maybe I'll join up with you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Thread Info