HBO / MAX Entourage

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Entourage

Vegas Baby is still one of my favorite episodes of all time. Also really like the blackout because of the heatwave one when his movie is opening.

Love the show, agreed that seasons 1-4 are the best. Although you can tell the pilot season was short on cash. Once the show started killing it the extras, cameos, and overall ritzyness of things happening and places they went really stepped up.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Vegas Baby is still one of my favorite episodes of all time. Also really like the blackout because of the heatwave one when his movie is opening.

Love the show, agreed that seasons 1-4 are the best. Although you can tell the pilot season was short on cash. Once the show started killing it the extras, cameos, and overall ritzyness of things happening and places they went really stepped up.

Vegas Baby, Vegas is my favorite episode. I put $5 on red everytime I go to Vegas, which is pretty often :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Also the podcast is pretty solid. I haven’t listened in a while because I don’t drive as much and I’ve been listening to more news/ political stuff lately, but after the first few episodes they really catch their stride. It’s Kevin Dillon and Doug Ellin and Connolly producing and chiming in. They have all the major co-stars in. Sloan, Dom, Walsh, Dana Gordon, Bob Sagat etc etc

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Skinny Turtle never bothered me at all, if anything I was happy for his character for starting to stand on his own.

Also never saw or heard anything about Connolly’s assault accusations.
I don't ever dislike his character. His story arc ends in a great way... But he just looks strange to me by the final season.

Reactions: Outlaw
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info