YouTube Engineering Explained Finally Supercharges His S2000

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
The kraftworks kit is soooo much better but he's a sissy so he probably didn't want to put the front mount intercooler on his precious s2000. Trying to keep it all as OEM as possible but he already crashed it in his own garage because he's such a sissy. I do like Humble mechanic though.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Kraftworks kits are just about as reliable as an s2000 without it, and the only reason I say that is if you supercharged an s2000 from 0 miles, IDK if a kraftworks kit would work 200,000 miles later, but a stock s2000 most certainly would. If you buy their kit with the upgraded radiator and fans, you can track the SHIT out of an s2000 all day like it was stock and not have a single problem. Also, you would be tracking 400whp. This fuckin' engineering explained guy is a sissy, he's the kind of person that gets up at like 2am on a track day to "prep" his car, set up his ghey sissy tent and sissy chair, etc.

bnr32

Regular
Nov 6, 2013
Kraftworks kits are just about as reliable as an s2000 without it, and the only reason I say that is if you supercharged an s2000 from 0 miles, IDK if a kraftworks kit would work 200,000 miles later, but a stock s2000 most certainly would. If you buy their kit with the upgraded radiator and fans, you can track the SHIT out of an s2000 all day like it was stock and not have a single problem. Also, you would be tracking 400whp. This fuckin' engineering explained guy is a sissy, he's the kind of person that gets up at like 2am on a track day to "prep" his car, set up his ghey sissy tent and sissy chair, etc.

i bet he wears gloves too

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
It's because he's a sissy and the other guy, whilst not being a sissy, is forced into sissyness because of his audience. He must be thorough or he'll get trolled hard in the comments, even though there's always that guy no matter how perfect of a video you make.

Like for example, if that started the project and didn't disconnect the battery, MASSIVE trolling, MASSIVE.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I knew when he got that car he was going to go about doing everything in such a sissy ass way, who the FUCK buys brand new tires for the shitty ass OEM wheels besides a jack ass like that guy? And that piggy back ECU garbage too, why?? He's such a ******.. :picard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info