YouTube Engineering Explained Finally Supercharges His S2000

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
The kraftworks kit is soooo much better but he's a sissy so he probably didn't want to put the front mount intercooler on his precious s2000. Trying to keep it all as OEM as possible but he already crashed it in his own garage because he's such a sissy. I do like Humble mechanic though.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Kraftworks kits are just about as reliable as an s2000 without it, and the only reason I say that is if you supercharged an s2000 from 0 miles, IDK if a kraftworks kit would work 200,000 miles later, but a stock s2000 most certainly would. If you buy their kit with the upgraded radiator and fans, you can track the SHIT out of an s2000 all day like it was stock and not have a single problem. Also, you would be tracking 400whp. This fuckin' engineering explained guy is a sissy, he's the kind of person that gets up at like 2am on a track day to "prep" his car, set up his ghey sissy tent and sissy chair, etc.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying. :dunno:

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Turbo S2000's are always broken, super ghey. But it is nice you can make like 700hp on a stock everything aside from head studs and a better head gasket. Forged internals from the factory is FTW.

bnr32

Reaction score
Kraftworks kits are just about as reliable as an s2000 without it, and the only reason I say that is if you supercharged an s2000 from 0 miles, IDK if a kraftworks kit would work 200,000 miles later, but a stock s2000 most certainly would. If you buy their kit with the upgraded radiator and fans, you can track the SHIT out of an s2000 all day like it was stock and not have a single problem. Also, you would be tracking 400whp. This fuckin' engineering explained guy is a sissy, he's the kind of person that gets up at like 2am on a track day to "prep" his car, set up his ghey sissy tent and sissy chair, etc.
i bet he wears gloves too

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I def wear gloves. :rofl:

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I can't watch people work on stuff. I skipped through a bit... Who the fuck scans a car before they start it? Better yet, who the fuck forgets to plug something in? Better yet, wtf kinda DTC test ran with just a koeo.

Ugh... I'm urked

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's because he's a sissy and the other guy, whilst not being a sissy, is forced into sissyness because of his audience. He must be thorough or he'll get trolled hard in the comments, even though there's always that guy no matter how perfect of a video you make.

Like for example, if that started the project and didn't disconnect the battery, MASSIVE trolling, MASSIVE.

Ti28

Cupcake
Reaction score
Wait, so now it's boosted and only making a cunt hair of 200HP? I remember my 1st gokart!

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just a sissy video of him being a sissy with sissy amounts of power. Why? Cause he's a sissy.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
The thing I don’t get is if he is “engineering explained” then why doesn’t he get in there and tune his own car? It’s not like it’s that hard to do and a guy that seems to explain engineering you’d think would be apt to do it.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I knew when he got that car he was going to go about doing everything in such a sissy ass way, who the FUCK buys brand new tires for the shitty ass OEM wheels besides a jack ass like that guy? And that piggy back ECU garbage too, why?? He's such a ******.. :picard:

2QuikTA

Reaction score
Soooooooo......did he like kill your dog? Light poop on fire on your porch? You’re dislike of this Youtuber is kind of extreme

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Is it though? Maybe you're just taking everything a little too serious, innit?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom