3800 Engine Parts FS

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I had a L36 built up for my CSC car (97 SE).

The long block was from a 2001/2002 Fbody Firebird w/ 700 miles. ( i forget the exact year but I bought the whole front end and it was perfect). Anyway, I paid a machine shop to assemble the engine and parts and never used the engine. No one wanted to buy the engine so I took it apart a couple weeks ago, here is what is available. I'm really a busy person so i'd prefer to sell locally as I don't want to hassle iwth shipping.

Heads - Nothing major done to them except for better springs and some minor valve work. I don't think they were ported. (just better springs for the cam). $200 obo.

Block - Nothing wrong with it. $100

Cam - ZZP XP Cam - 0 miles. $299 retail, will sell for $145

Forged Pistons - I can't think of the brand, but zzp used to sell them/still sells them. I think they are stock bore, but I should double check. $~600-700 retail, will sell for $400. 0 miles.

L32 Connecting Rods - 0 miles. Dealer is ~70 rod. $220. If you buy WITH pistons, will sell for $150. Hell, they are connected to the pistons as we speak, lol. (as well as bearings)

Stock Crank - its stock, yeah. $25. :)

Stock Oilpan - its stock, yeah. $25. :)

MIsc stuff I'm forgetting, I'm sure......

Reply to the thread w/ questions, etc.

thanks !

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by beyerch@Nov 28 2005, 07:00 PM
A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I had a L36 built up for my CSC car (97 SE).

The long block was from a 2001/2002 Fbody Firebird w/ 700 miles.  ( i forget the exact year but I bought the whole front end and it was perfect). Anyway, I paid a machine shop to assemble the engine and parts and never used the engine.  No one wanted to buy the engine so I took it apart a couple weeks ago, here is what is available.  I'm really a busy person so i'd prefer to sell locally as I don't want to hassle iwth shipping.

Heads - Nothing major done to them except for better springs and some minor valve work.  I don't think they were ported.  (just better springs for the cam).  $200 obo.

Block - Nothing wrong with it. $100

Cam - ZZP XP Cam - 0 miles.  $299 retail, will sell for $145

Forged Pistons - I can't think of the brand, but zzp used to sell them/still sells them.  I think they are stock bore, but I should double check.  $~600-700 retail, will sell for $400.  0 miles.

L32 Connecting Rods - 0 miles.  Dealer is ~70 rod.  $220.  If you buy WITH pistons, will sell for $150.  Hell, they are connected to the pistons as we speak, lol.  (as well as bearings)

Stock Crank - its stock, yeah.  $25.  :)

Stock Oilpan - its stock, yeah.  $25.  :)

MIsc stuff I'm forgetting, I'm sure......

Reply to the thread w/ questions, etc. 

thanks !
[snapback]105242[/snapback]​
pm me about the cam, and maybe a few others

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by Mike K@Nov 29 2005, 02:25 PM
Charles, block, heads, oil pan, mine. 

I need those intakes too.
[snapback]105330[/snapback]​

turbo kit, hell i might as well sell you the garage.... :)

btw, you do know that is L36 ..... heads and block. Itsn ot L67. It was for my 97 SE (vin K) and i used a 2k1/2k2 fbody engine.... just in case you overlooked that !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info