• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Engine Parts FS

beyerch

Reaction score
A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I had a L36 built up for my CSC car (97 SE).

The long block was from a 2001/2002 Fbody Firebird w/ 700 miles. ( i forget the exact year but I bought the whole front end and it was perfect). Anyway, I paid a machine shop to assemble the engine and parts and never used the engine. No one wanted to buy the engine so I took it apart a couple weeks ago, here is what is available. I'm really a busy person so i'd prefer to sell locally as I don't want to hassle iwth shipping.

Heads - Nothing major done to them except for better springs and some minor valve work. I don't think they were ported. (just better springs for the cam). $200 obo.

Block - Nothing wrong with it. $100

Cam - ZZP XP Cam - 0 miles. $299 retail, will sell for $145

Forged Pistons - I can't think of the brand, but zzp used to sell them/still sells them. I think they are stock bore, but I should double check. $~600-700 retail, will sell for $400. 0 miles.

L32 Connecting Rods - 0 miles. Dealer is ~70 rod. $220. If you buy WITH pistons, will sell for $150. Hell, they are connected to the pistons as we speak, lol. (as well as bearings)

Stock Crank - its stock, yeah. $25. :)

Stock Oilpan - its stock, yeah. $25. :)

MIsc stuff I'm forgetting, I'm sure......

Reply to the thread w/ questions, etc.

thanks !

preussenGTP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Nov 28 2005, 07:17 PM
i want the cam..will my mods support that cam?
[snapback]105243[/snapback]​
nevermind..i didnt know you needed stronger springs and different pushrods

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
Originally posted by beyerch@Nov 28 2005, 07:00 PM
A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I had a L36 built up for my CSC car (97 SE).

The long block was from a 2001/2002 Fbody Firebird w/ 700 miles.  ( i forget the exact year but I bought the whole front end and it was perfect). Anyway, I paid a machine shop to assemble the engine and parts and never used the engine.  No one wanted to buy the engine so I took it apart a couple weeks ago, here is what is available.  I'm really a busy person so i'd prefer to sell locally as I don't want to hassle iwth shipping.

Heads - Nothing major done to them except for better springs and some minor valve work.  I don't think they were ported.  (just better springs for the cam).  $200 obo.

Block - Nothing wrong with it. $100

Cam - ZZP XP Cam - 0 miles.  $299 retail, will sell for $145

Forged Pistons - I can't think of the brand, but zzp used to sell them/still sells them.  I think they are stock bore, but I should double check.  $~600-700 retail, will sell for $400.  0 miles.

L32 Connecting Rods - 0 miles.  Dealer is ~70 rod.  $220.  If you buy WITH pistons, will sell for $150.  Hell, they are connected to the pistons as we speak, lol.  (as well as bearings)

Stock Crank - its stock, yeah.  $25.  :)

Stock Oilpan - its stock, yeah.  $25.  :)

MIsc stuff I'm forgetting, I'm sure......

Reply to the thread w/ questions, etc. 

thanks !
[snapback]105242[/snapback]​
pm me about the cam, and maybe a few others

I

imported_silverbullet

charles, if j/o don't want the cam i'll take it.

beyerch

Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Nov 29 2005, 01:25 AM
charles,
cash in hand for cam

J/O:)
[snapback]105299[/snapback]​

come on over and get it.

thanks !

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Charles, block, heads, oil pan, mine.

I need those intakes too.

2002SilverGTP

Reaction score
Charles,

I have a full set of springs and struts I can sell you, there just collecting dust (not really for sale, just storage costs) :lolsign:

beyerch

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike K@Nov 29 2005, 02:25 PM
Charles, block, heads, oil pan, mine. 

I need those intakes too.
[snapback]105330[/snapback]​
turbo kit, hell i might as well sell you the garage.... :)

btw, you do know that is L36 ..... heads and block. Itsn ot L67. It was for my 97 SE (vin K) and i used a 2k1/2k2 fbody engine.... just in case you overlooked that !

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Uh d'oh? I need the block then. I'll let you have the heads. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom