Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I think this can be a good section. You read through some of the threads and tons of people are on here saying they just lost there job and I've been looking for work for months and can't find anything. Outside that I'm sure there are a lot of trades people in here that are looking for side jobs. I know I am.. People can post up LOOKING FOR A PLUMBER, CARPENTER or even I need a designer to make me some business cars.
They just need to be specific on they thread title to make it a little easier.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I think this can be a good section. You read through some of the threads and tons of people are on here saying they just lost there job and I've been looking for work for months and can't find anything. Outside that I'm sure there are a lot of trades people in here that are looking for side jobs. I know I am.. People can post up LOOKING FOR A PLUMBER, CARPENTER or even I need a designer to make me some business cars.
They just need to be specific on they thread title to make it a little easier.

I'd HAPPILY pay someone to help get my ranger project done faster, Granted I can't spend tons, but if someone needs some work, its better than nothing!

Also, I'd happily fix PC's in home cheaply, or if you bring a PC to me, I'd fix it for next to nothing...

Bartering works well here also.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
Grainger is hiring in Lincolnshire for entry-level telesales positions. It hourly and will put you on the phone all day. It's hourly but steady, solid work. I can help with a recommendation if you have a decent back ground.

Let me know if you are interested and have strong sales building skills and at least a high school diploma, preferably working on college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info