• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Emissions Questions

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
I have a 2013 Fusion that has warning lights that come up for backup assist and traction control, but doesn't throw any codes. Anybody know if I can pass IL emissions with warning lights not related to emissions?

Apparently it needs a newer scanner to read these codes to find out what's causing it. From what i've been able to tell there's an issue with a sensor somewhere that is causing this but my buddy's scanner has been out for repairs for months and I'm too lazy/cheap to take it to the stealer. I've been driving it like this for over a year, so operationally it's fine, other than no electric steering assist, traction control or backup alarms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Chris91LX
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list