NEW RIDE EmerIdiot isn't goin' green. Premium powered vehicles ftmfw. ICE WILL NEVER DIE. WTF did I just buy?

OP
EmersonHart13

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
Personally not my cup of tea but congratulations! Getting a new whip is always exciting.

Do you have to run premium fuel in it? That’s be a big jump from the Volt to premium
The Volt also ran premium.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
The 3.7VQ and 7 speed is a tried and true combo. Mine has 143K and runs like brand new. I keep thinking about selling it, but then think back to the fact that I put less than 5K miles on it since January 2020.

OP
EmersonHart13

EmersonHart13

UNSUBSCRIBE
Donating Member
Reaction score
The 3.7VQ and 7 speed is a tried and true combo. Mine has 143K and runs like brand new. I keep thinking about selling it, but then think back to the fact that I put less than 5K miles on it since January 2020.
Yep, I think I go the right combo this time.... :ROFLMAO:

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I have an 08 G35xS sedan and while it was comfy and relatively quick, it got really boring to drive after a few weeks.

I believe mine had 80k on it when I bought it and got rid of it with 130k, and at 120k I had steering rack issues. I had an aftermarket warranty and I took it to Naperville Infiniti, so I always got a nice loaner, but the last 6 months that I owned that car, it was in the shop for maybe 4.5 of those months due to the steering rack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom