🔧 BUILD Emerballs' Chevy C10

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I spent my Saturday Morning with the ole C10 because Bub Bub has been sending me pictures of all the work his brother is doing to his and I got jealous. Nothing too exciting just started tearing the rear end apart, old leaves and shocks are out and I started working on bump stop removal but didn't quite get there. Removing those rivets is a real good time.... Pictured are new lowering leaves and an underside shot because why not? I spent the rest of the weekend outside of that garage doing some prep work so I can get it painted soon. Not updating that thread quiet yet.

More updates in 6 months. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IMG_20200404_100521.jpg

Under.png

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I spent my Saturday Morning with the ole C10 because Bub Bub has been sending me pictures of all the work his brother is doing to his and I got jealous. Nothing too exciting just started tearing the rear end apart, old leaves and shocks are out and I started working on bump stop removal but didn't quite get there. Removing those rivets is a real good time.... Pictured are new lowering leaves and an underside shot because why not? I spent the rest of the weekend outside of that garage doing some prep work so I can get it painted soon. Not updating that thread quiet yet.

More updates in 6 months. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 54790

View attachment 54791

How roached were your shocks?? I'm convinced mine were from '69. I can't wait line these turds up and go 42 1/2 mph

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

Been thinking about removing this from the jack stands this year... So Alex grabbed me a suitable trans to go behind the 115hp of fury this truck has.

I was going to go th350 but Joel reminded me how much I wanted OD so here we are.

Come back in 6 months when the trans is in my garage next to the truck.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info