🔧 BUILD Emerballs' Chevy C10

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
What are you gonna do throw an 60/65/80E in? If so shouldn't be a huge deal and you'll have the controller for later.

I will say that a 250/700R4 was an OEM configuration depending on the year, the 700R4 came out in 82. If you have an aftermarket intake/carb things may be a bit more "fun" to set up though.

I will also say that I'm not a fan of TV cables typically. Kind of a shitty way of doing it, I'd have rather had a vacuum modulator.

from what I've understood you're talking about 20% mpg with an OD vs not and obviously you could stuff more gear in it with less consequence. The 700/4L60E have a lower first too which is really nice esp if you have smog gears in the back. Does it have a 3 on a tree now or similar? If so I'd just fuckin stuff it in and drive it personally.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
That's about where all the ones I've ever seen have been cost wise. For what they are I was hoping to see more like the $300 range.

I'll say I'd skip the diyautotune one since it's MS based. I had a Megashift and they accidentally added an F to the name. They had poor input signal conditioning and you'd end up with a shitton of noise on the VSS signal.

The "support" for it left a bad taste in my mouth too.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Kevin Hart Ok GIF by NBA

Reactions: EmersonHart13

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007