Emerballs' Chevy C10

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Now that I finally have the title to this thing in my possession I can unveil my newest heap.

First and foremost thanks to [MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION], [MENTION=702]SleeperLS[/MENTION], and [MENTION=7]IDAFC21[/MENTION] for their help on this purchase. :fy:

First Hint: http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/automotive-discussions/163671-year-manufacture-plates.html

Second Hint: http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/automotive-discussions/163119-picked-up-new-air-compressor.html

Nice compressor eh? :rofl: I guess you don't need more hints now...

I started hunting after the holidays for a c10 and eventually settled on this one. 1981 (the year I was born) super clean, super nice, and I love vehicles from the southwest. Its pretty much been holding down my driveway but hopefully now that the weather is breaking I can get a few things done on it. It has a rear main seal leak that needs to get fixed then I can drive it.

I have more photos I'll post later. https://photos.app.goo.gl/gb58gDHDlyaaAAUs2 Andy has some nice ones from out in New Mexico....

I now have 4 GM vehicles, god help me! :bowrofl:

John

Last edited:

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Dang son thats awesome. Whats the plan? Whats in it?

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ah yes. 4 speed with granny gear and the 250 ci inline 6.

115HP baby!!!

Plans, well yeah, budget decides that for sure.

Basic plans are suspension/Brakes first, then tires becuase they are old as fuck. Eventually it'll get LS swapped.

More photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gb58gDHDlyaaAAUs2

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Finally!! This truck is absolutely awesome, and as mint as they come. I love the styling of this truck, and it is going to be one awesome hot rod. Great purchase.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Finally!! This truck is absolutely awesome, and as mint as they come. I love the styling of this truck, and it is going to be one awesome hot rod. Great purchase.
Andy spoke so highly of this I was expecting it to either never make it here (aka he was keeping it) or never live up to his hype. I am happy to say that it did show up here (and damn quick) and its everything he reported back to me. :jg:

Because of this truck I think I am to blame for him losing the weight loss challenge... lol

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Andy spoke so highly of this I was expecting it to either never make it here (aka he was keeping it) or never live up to his hype. I am happy to say that it did show up here (and damn quick) and its everything he reported back to me. :jg:

Because of this truck I think I am to blame for him losing the weight loss challenge... lol
:rofl: I am ok with losing for the right reasons.

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I might add that there is flat out no actual rust on this thing at all. the floor pans and entire body are clean. I would say there are 2010 vehicles in Chicago with more rust than this.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, what sort of plans do you have for this thing

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Basic plans are suspension/Brakes/tires becuase they are old as fuck. Eventually it'll get LS swapped. Exterior is staying as-is minus some wheels and it is getting an altitude adjustment.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Eventually?

We've got 5 months til tour...

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Basic plans are suspension/Brakes/tires becuase they are old as fuck. Eventually it'll get LS swapped. Exterior is staying as-is minus some wheels and it is getting an altitude adjustment.
rims slammed ls motor, im on board with this

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yup, when I managed to scrape together enough cash things will get done. Or if the GTO sells then I'll have plenty of cash.

:bigthumb:

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Oh, and I forgot to add, one can never have enough GM vehicles in the driveway. It is the way it is supposed to be.

I'm working on ridding myself of those non-General vehicles...

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
The rest of it's a POS though.

I guess on the bright side, their 3rd row seats at least latch to the floor...

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ive been creeping this on your IG. been waiting for you to post up about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom