EMC is looking for a field tech

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Gotta have an associates degree or a technical degree like DeVry. Linux/server experience a plus as well, but if you're not in IT directly that's cool they can help you take the leap. Storage experience is definitely NOT required but also a nice plus. You have to be open minded, customer dedicated and driven to bring issues to resolution.

95%+ travel, starting out with ~2 months training out in MA. I had a blast at the training, expenses are pretty much fully covered too. Awesome benefits including health insurance, 100% matching up to 6% and vestment after 3 years. Pay's good but you'll earn it. You can probably rack up a ton of overtime after you've been there a few months. Shifts are in rotation typically along with some on calls although nights tend to be far leaner than days so most people don't wind up doing graveyard except once every month or two.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, we can talk it over or I can forward a resume out. The office is in Lisle, but as said it's a driving position where you'd go to data centers anywhere from Hammond to Dresden to Rockford to Rochelle to the WI border although most stuff is in the burbs around Elk Grove Village or Chicago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom