🔞 SNWS Elizabeth Hurley STILL holding it down

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
I get you, a slutty 6 is better than a 10 but there can (and will) be exceptions to the rule....

I’m not saying he’s not an idiot. Maaaaaaybe we just don’t know what happened in their relationship. Besides maybe he’s with someone younger and hotter now. She’s not the only hot old woman around

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I’m not saying he’s not an idiot. Maaaaaaybe we just don’t know what happened in their relationship. Besides maybe he’s with someone younger and hotter now. She’s not the only hot old woman around

1183-74685.jpg

Reactions: guspech750

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
That’s who he was fucking around with, not someone he ended up with?. Maybe she did something Liz didn’t?. Either way whatever
Yes like giving blowjobs in cars right out in the open for everyone to see, including cops .
Have neither of you been sucked off by a prostitute? If not, them bitches do that shit that make your toes curl. Ive only had one chick in my life that could blow you like a prostitute and unfortunately she passed away about 10yrs ago in a car accident.
Kinda hard for a cop to see you unless your a moron. Turn the car off and turn the lights off, and a cop will only see you if he is looking for you.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Typically married men / boyfriends engage prostitutes because their partner at home are not fulfilling desired expectations?
I wasnt married at the time, shit I think I was 13, maybe 14 when I got a BJ for the first time from a whore. After that me and my buddies were hooked. We would get girls in the neighborhood to blow us and just wasnt as good, so we would make a trip to Madison and California area, or go to Cicero.

• Haha
Reactions: cdh027

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
I wasnt married at the time, shit I think I was 13, maybe 14 when I got a BJ for the first time from a whore. After that me and my buddies were hooked. We would get girls in the neighborhood to blow us and just wasnt as good, so we would make a trip to Madison and California area, or go to Cicero.

Reminds me of a time long ago me and a buddy were heading home from partying and we pulled in to taco bell on Mannheim rd in northlake. chick was standing at the drivethru and they wouldnt serve her cause she wasnt in a car. She asked if she could hop in and order and we said sure. We all ordered and she was like thanks, by the way I give blow jobs for a living and me and my buddy were like hell yeah, great way to end the night.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Reminds me of a time long ago me and a buddy were heading home from partying and we pulled in to taco bell on Mannheim rd in northlake. chick was standing at the drivethru and they wouldnt serve her cause she wasnt in a car. She asked if she could hop in and order and we said sure. We all ordered and she was like thanks, by the way I give blow jobs for a living and me and my buddy were like hell yeah, great way to end the night.
Thats fucking awesome

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Have neither of you been sucked off by a prostitute? If not, them bitches do that shit that make your toes curl. Ive only had one chick in my life that could blow you like a prostitute and unfortunately she passed away about 10yrs ago in a car accident.
Kinda hard for a cop to see you unless your a moron. Turn the car off and turn the lights off, and a cop will only see you if he is looking for you.

No, haven’t been with one

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Didn’t Danny Bonaduce pick up a prostitute, and got a little more than what he thought?
I know he picked up Jonny Fairplay (Survivor contestant) and flipped him over his head. ?

Actually I think Jonny jumped on him from the front and Bonaduce was so pumped from the roids he just casually threw him backward over his head. Was pretty funny.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info